Sunday, July 26, 2009

The beginning...

Here it is...my Angel Album blog. I thought I would start a blog all about the albums I am making for parents who have lost a baby. I will add pictures of albums I have made and add information I feel is beneficial to baby loss families. I will, as I go along, tell my story about the loss of our son. My goal is for this site to be a safe place for families to come, visit and find some helpful information.


I hope families who have experienced the loss of a baby find some comfort with the Angel Albums they receive and the information I have on this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent idea, sweet friend. Your reaching out is truly touching....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely addition to your blog site, Michelle. It is only when you have been through this pain that you truly understand the grief and pain of others in similar situations. I know that your pain will ease another Moms hurt. God bless you (and He will!!) for taking on this wonderful project.xoxox

    ReplyDelete