Sunday, August 2, 2009

Creating

This past week two of my girlfriends came over and we worked on some more albums. We had a good evening of creating and visiting. We made a lot of progress on the albums. I finished putting them together yesterday and have started on five more. I hope to be finished those ones this weekend and then I can make my first delivery to the hospital.

I am excited about delivering the albums to the hospital, but I am very sad at the same time. You see, for every album I have made I know that a precious baby has been lost. I wish there was no need for these albums to be made. I wish for every baby to be healthy and be given the chance to go home with their families and stay home.

I would like the families who have been given an Angel Album to know that the albums are all made with compassion, understanding, and love. My hope is for these albums to give families some comfort and help them to cherish the memories of their precious babies.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We received one of your albums. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. So sorry you lost your baby.
    Mom to Twin Angels

    ReplyDelete