Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day


Today we honour all babies who have left this earth too soon.


"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living,
My baby you'll be."

Robert Munsch

Did you know that "Love You Forever" started out as a song that Robert wrote about two of his babies that were born still? He said he wrote it just for them and he would cry whenever he tried to sing it.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I burned my candle in memory. Too many angels and too many broken hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fitting quote. I had no idea about the origin of the story, but we read it to our boys all of the time. It will certainly have a different meaning now... thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I wanted to say Im so sorry your walking this path as well.

    HUGS to you

    ReplyDelete