I have not been making these albums on my own, I have had a lot of help from friends. I wanted to make this post to thank these friends for all of their help. About a month ago these lovely ladies came over to my house and we spent the day putting albums together. I am so grateful for their help because without their assistance I would be overwhelmed with this project.
For those families who receive one of these albums, I would like you to know that a lot of love and care goes into each and every album. These friends don't just help me make these albums because they like to craft, they make them because it is a cause that is close to their hearts. My one friend who helps me make these albums (she has done a lot of embossing for me!), lost her son last year when he was 3 1/2 months old. Maybe sometime she will share her story with you. The other ladies who help have been touched by my friend's angel son or my angel, Blake.
Thank you friends for all of your help! Together we are helping families during a very difficult time.







Its wonderful that you have help Michelle!! That's wonderful... 8-)
ReplyDelete