Angel Albums was started after the loss of our son, Blake, shortly after his birth. After going home from the hospital with empty arms I started to cling on to anything that reminded me of him. I cherished the few pictures I had of him that the nurses took, the imprint we had of his feet, my hospital bracelet, his baptism certificate and all of my ultrasound pictures. Here I was with these few items and nowhere to put them. This is where Angel Albums started. I design and make baby albums specifically for these precious babies that pass away.
Looking good, hon!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThese albums are beautiful. What a sweet thing you are doing by making them.
ReplyDeletehow do you or can you order one? i just lost my sun and am trying to find away to put all his things together.
ReplyDelete